Monday, December 8, 2014

Prima 12 days of Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,  I don't know about anyone else this past couple of weeks has been  super hectic.
 I thought to it would be a great idea to participate in the Prima Challenge, we all interpret things that we read differently and the way I thought this challenge worked was that you needed to do all 12 challenges.  Hmmm maybe not the case after all, needless to say I started  with the intention of getting all 12 completed.  Unfortunately I have run out of time unless I can pull a miracle tomorrow. Of course I also left the photographing to the last minute and we had a severe storm and I ran out of decent light and only 3 photos look any good.   Anyway not to bore you with any more of the details here are the first 3.



Day 3  - Finnabair Products



Products used:  Micca Flakes, textured paste  paper.  All other products used are also from Prima.

Day 10 - Julie Nutting Wood Dolls



Products used:  Julie Nutting wooden doll all other products are Prima.

Day 12 - Cigar Box Secrets Collection




Products used:  Cigar Box Collection,includes hand made flowers and die cut pieces.  

Funny enough I had used the Cigar Box Collection on my cards and luckily had enough scraps left to create this, I was also trying to really embrace the Christmas theme with shapes as well.
Stay tuned if you would like to see the remaining, I will have them up tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment