Saturday, July 7, 2018

Creative Artiste Challenge #40

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #40



Happy Friday to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors and welcome to 
Creative Artiste's #39th Challenge.


Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #40 last month and thank you for all the fabulous entries. It made choosing a winner and Top Three very difficult.

To check out last months winners pop on over to the Blog.



Its only fitting that I scrap a photo of my husband and I when we visited Hobart, we weren't exactly dressed for the weather at the Top of Mt Wellington but the views were spectacular.  I am fortunate enough to fly across there this week in the hope to getting to see snow for the first time not to mention get some great pics. 




























I have been having some fun using the Kaiser foam art paper, along with the Heartfelt Creations large Peony die and stamp.   These turn flowers turn out so beautifully, if you haven't tried it, give it ago.  I also used to different Lindy's embossing powders, I love the softness you can achieve with these powders.  

I also used a 13Arts template, I think it worked beautifully with the background paper.

Well fellow crafters, sorry this is short and sweet however I need to get this post done before I catch my plane,  and as mums  there always seems so much to do before we head off on a holiday.  

Happy Scrapping!!!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. A super LO Fi. Fabulous stencils and gorgeous flowers. Enjoy your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project . Love the layout and details. Have a creative week Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elegant nostalgic layout - great composition.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete