Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Websters February Challenge

It has been an extremely hot weekend here in Brisbane, so the only thing I could do was hang out in the air con. This was a great opportunity to get another page scrapped for the Websters February Challenge. I must admit I love, love, love Websters Designs, their range is so versatile.

Anyway here is what I created and thank in you in advance for any comments you may leave.

This photo was taken of my DD on her 15th Birthday, she was opening her presents and doing her usual facial expression when she saw me pull out the camera. Between her and the bad lighting this was the best shot I could get of her. So the challenge for me was to some how make this every day shot into something special. In years to come I want my family to look through these albums and remember that moment, rather than a contrived moment without any real meaning.



Products used - Websters Hollywood Vogue. 2 x Shine a Light and 1 each of the Double Feature and Foo on Film, Dusty Attic - Brick wall & Alpha Stickers & Blooms, American Craft Glitter Stickers. Other products are Fancy Pants rubons, MM rubon letters, Prima. MME Paper flowers, micro beads, TH dimensional pearls and Tattered Angels mists.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. It may not be the 'best' shot but it certainly is THE shot for this lush LO
    I know it gets boring but I LOVE this one lol
    Hugs
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say WOW...WP are great... but for me.. its hard to create... you nailed it... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly amazing!! It is packed with texture and dimension!!

    ReplyDelete