Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HMITM - Challenge 185

Running a bit behind this week, still trying to unpack from my weekend away.

It was really great to get away and just scrap without the interruptions. Not that I really get that many at home, but it was fun to spend some time with like minded scrappers. I thought I would also combine the colours from The Color Room with this challenge, I didn't have time to plan before I left so I basically just had to wing it with what I did have in my stash.

#185 Thankful (November 21 - December 4)Canadian Thanksgiving has come and gone, but American Thanksgiving is celebrated this week.I would like you to do a layout about thankfulness. (any aspect)plus...

3 foam embellishments
- I didn't have any of these with me so I used foam dots and covered them with glitter
4 colors of cardstock - pink, orange, raspberry and white,
5 buttons - I only had one of these in my stash so I used stickers and stitched them so that they resembled buttons.
6 stickers (non-alphabet)- at least I did have these with me.









I am more than happy with the outcome of this page, totally way to white space for me but even the colours were pretty good considering I didn't have much to chose from.

Products used: Digital frame from 2 peas, Bazzill Cardstock, Pink Paisley sticker dots, Heidi Grace button, Sizzix die cut swirl, Stickers, Prima Mask, Tattered Angels mist and MM rubons.Thanks for looking and I hope you find some time to play along at these sites.


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. wow very different for you. You did a great job, and a great idea for the foam embellies! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this so much Fi and love the way you used the elements to suit both challenges ... clever you .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... I love love love this a ton!!! Its different from your usual... and I adore this... love the simplicity...and white space...more interesting the vivid colors!!! You rocked Fi... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job, Fi!! And so creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Fi, I love how you improvised and used your creative mind. Love the white space too it makes it all work beautifully. xx Fingers crossed again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Fi--the photo and the layout. I admire your work so much. Love how these colors look with the b/w photo. Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job and I just love all the white space!! And woohoo on the feature at The Color Room! Thank goodness we have something to fall back on now that CCG has hit the skids...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo congrats on the feature! Tx

    ReplyDelete