Saturday, March 31, 2012

Colorful Creations Blog Hop and CCG Palette 224

Loved this beautifully soft Palette and the idea of making a card so I have combined it with Paula's Challenge.  For someone who is always crafting there is really no excuse for me not to have cards on hand, but for some reason I never seem to have any.  So this is a great way to make sure those cards are made and always on hand.  With that said my DD will be turning 18 in a few months so I will be prepared.

Paula's Challenge was to pick something from her Column A - I have chosen dry embossing which left me at left two other items at least from Column B - I chose to also use inking both in my stamp and around the edges of my die cut shape and fussy cutting, I have done this on the dress form that was also something I had chosen as part of the CCG Designer Challenge.   I had purchased this Couture Creations "Vintage Dressmaker"embossing plate weeks ago and thought it was about time I used it.  I loved how it turned out!!!



I also used the nestablilities Grand Labels 23, I have cut the kraft with this.

Chipboard is from Dusty Attic and has been spritzed with Coffee Shop Glimmer mist and sprinkled with fairy dust.



Other products used: Bo Bunny Country Garden, Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection, Dusty Attic Champagne Kisses Blooms, Maya Roads Pins, Tulle, Kaiser Alpha, Twine, Liquid Pearls and Decorative Button purchased from Ivana's Blog.

There is only a couple of days left for this Challenge over at Color Combos Galore but keep an eye out for a new one, the Design Team members always creating some beautiful inspiring work.


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Fi. She will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card love the dress form and that coffee shop glimmer mist is on my shopping list! 18 gosh same as my DD in October, I remember when all I had to think about was what to make for dinner how time flies Lol! Will try and make some tags if time permits looks like fun and yours are totally gorgeous, take care Fi, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Fi! I am in awe of that embossed angel, love it so! This is so pretty with the flowers and pins and dimensional paint and sparkle. All my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great textures and that dress shape is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a stunner. That dressform is gorgeous!It really makes for a different 'showstopper'.I'm like you,...a crafter that necer has any cards on hand. Bad really. Thanks for getting back to me about the hexagons. I've bought that paper and am now thinking what to do with it,...lol!Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at CCG and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly a piece of art...I love every layer and detail!

    ReplyDelete