Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Blog Hop - Colorful Creations




My challenge for you is to create a layout using my 
Colour Palette.

Please use all 5 colours as close to the colour banners as  possible shading lighter and darker is acceptable as we can't always get the exact colour but please try and keep to the tone that is given, after all that is the challenge.  Use as much or as little of the colours you desire you may also use black, white or kraft for the background, or challenge yourself that little more and try to use one of the colours as the background. 
 Oh!  Last but not least please include journalling.

To help you out I have taken 4 of the colours from the LillyBee Range "ButterCup Rain.
I hope you have time to play along and look forward to seeing what you create.


 After you have completed your project, post it in the Colorful Creations Gallery and tag it “fipalette4”. Your layout or project must be newly created as of July 20th, and cannot be combined with any other CC challenges.

You have until Sunday July 29th at midnight CST to complete challenges and if you wish to go into the draw my RAK don't forget to come back and leave a comment and a link to your page!
Can’t wait to see your creations!

Here is my example:

LAYOUT EXAMPLE HERE

What would a blog hop be without something fun to “hop” around for?
Let’s go on a treasure hunt!
 Each DT member will give you a product or item from your stash to find on the hunt.
When you find the product gather it, and at the end you will find a fun challenge to do at the
  Colorful Creations Blog!

For your "Summer Treasure Hunt" my product is to raid your stash and find some "Gem Stones"

Make sure to leave a comment at each blog once you get your treasure hunt item, so we know you are playing along!
Here is your map in case you get lost!!

YOU ARE HERE (move this next to your name)

Have fun along the way!!!

Lillybee Butter Cup Collection




Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. I love your page - looking good! BUT you wont beleive it - I have used the very same kiddie cut-outs for me sketch page from another challenge! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous palette Fi! Great fussy cutting on your sample page too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a fun lo! Love the super fun mix and design. Perfect pic for this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wave photo is just amazing love your palette and the inspiration page is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your layout ROCKS! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is STUNNING!!!!!! It screams summer time!!!! Super job Fi... Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors that you picked! Great LO ... I can't wait to get started on all these projects! Well ... Off to finish the hop :)

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors, and fabulous layout Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout Fi ! I just got a few pieces of lilybee Buttercup - Rain, have to see what I can do. Don't have alot of gemstones tho.
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout Fi! Wish I could play along as I even have those papers - sadly totally snowed under right now!! Great challenge - well done - lovely stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color palette and your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW... Fi... this layout is stunning... i love the color palette too... I will try my best to play along... its just ...I'm really swamped...both work and home... but will still try.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have joined your blog Fi and I love your challenges,as they are always so interesting.
    I have added gem stones to my growing "summer hop collection" and now all I need to do is start my layout and following your instructions,and I must not forget to do some journalling!
    Joan aka whitewalls over at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My entry can be found here Fi. I hope I got all the colours right and I certainly remembered the journalling you requested.

    http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/fipalette4?context=latest

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally got to one of your palettes AND included journaling! Just a sentence but it's there! Here it is:
    http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/brotherly-love-3-6-99?context=user

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colours for the challenge. Here is mine. Thanks for the challenge.
    http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/sunset-on-the-high-seas?context=user

    ReplyDelete