Saturday, September 1, 2012

Check it Out - New Monthly Challenges!!!

As much as I hate to see the end of the month, its is exciting to see all the new challenges posted.  Colorful Creations has a great range of events so why not come on over and check them out.  Most of the challenges require you to have them submitted by the end of the month giving you plenty of time to work through your faves giving you enough time to challenge yourself with something out of the norm.

My colours this week were taken from the Bo-Bunny Collection "Little Miss", not only do I love the colours but the papers also, so it was the perfect opportunity to use them out of my stash.  We have also had a few discussion about the amount of money spent on our pages so I thought I would set myself a budget of $10AU and see what I could create,  I worked out the total of my page and card came to around $8 AU in products but does not include tools ie, punches, stamps and glitter.






Products Used:  Kraft Cardstock, Heidi Swapp Circle Bling, The Cats Meow Stamps Set, Twine, Die Cuts, Kaiser & Maya Roads Brads, Dimensional Pearls, Glitter and Martha Stewarts Border Punch.

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave and I hope that you get the opportunity to join us over at CC and play along.

Bye for now




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Simply gorgeous! I just love your fluid style...simply stunning all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Wonderful paper piecing. And the BLING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both card and layout are stunner!!!! Love them both... the colors are great too... TFS Fi....enjoy spring my friend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge you set yourself Fi & they are both absolutely PRETTY!!!! Just shows we don't have to spend a fortune! {but we do LOL!!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work Fi! I love this page and the pic of your grandma is precious! The little dog is too cute! The card is awesome too - its amazing how much you can work with - with limited funds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is such a treasure and you have worked that LO as a dream. Loved both takes the card is also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fi!! This page is Sooo Beautiful, love it!!! and the card is so prety!! By the way great challenge, I have these papers so I will try to play. I don't know how I spend in one page but is a good idea no spend too much, Take care girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete