Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PRIMA MARKETING BAP



Life just seems to be getting in the way of scrapping of late, with milestone birthdays and family visiting from interstate I've only been able to squeeze in one layout this month,  the upside to this is more photo's to eventually scrap.  

I gave the PRIMA BAP a go.  Its one of those challenges I keep meaning to do but never do.   I just loved this sketch and it gave me the opportunity to use one of my favourite shapes.


I used some older Prima products for this page along as I was trying to create a soft look to go with the photo.  Behind the photo and along the side of the background paper I have used textured paste and then stamped and inked.



Flowers and the outline of the circles have been cut from Prima patterned papers.



PRIMA PRODUCT USE

Papers - Engraver Collection Ätlas", Nature Garden Collection Ësprit" & Ledger
Lyric - Wood Buttons
Packaging
Bling Flourish
Ingvild Bolme Inks
Blooms
Stamps

Other Products

Memory Box Dies
Textured Paste
MME Transparent overlay

To those that have taken the time to drop by and leave a comment, a big thank you as it's always appreciated.  
I would like to say that I will be posting more regularly but unfortunately I have more guest arriving in a couple of weeks with some still already here and a health issue that I'm currently being treated for so my posts will be a little on the sparse side. 

Take care and have a great remaining week!!!




Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Yeah I miss you heaps!! Glad you are back with a beautiful layout!! Great take on the sketch !! You nailed it!! Totally understand .. Whatever it is just enjoy the break.. And hope you are okay too .. Thinking of you .. Take care .. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I like you mixed diferent collections and everything is harmonic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fi, yes I've missed you too. Love the circle movement on this page and the texture looks fabulous along with the fussy cutting. Take care, hope your health improves quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful. I love it's subtle elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fi, I LOVE this layout!!! It is so perfectly balanced, the colors are stunning and that photo is just beautiful! Thanks so much for the visit and comment on my blog :) Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fi, I know what you mean about time, I haven't posted since September LOL! I started my new career as a teacher in Sept and I don't know where the time goes. I love this layout, the circles work really well and i always love to see your layouts, remember all the layouts for CCG that seems like years ago! I hope your tretment is going well and you take care of yourself Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page!! Love the subtle bling and the cutouts!!
    Take care!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Absolutely GORGEOUS, Fi! LOVE the neutral palette and all the layering, and those circles really give your overall design such fantastic dimension and movement! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout Fi! I am sad to see you have given up blogging. You are very talented, I hope that in 2014 you will continue to share your lovely works with us again. How about joining in with us at Scrap Around The World? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Fi, looking forward to seeing your new creations x

    ReplyDelete