Monday, February 22, 2016

Challenge - Lindy Stamps Gang & Scrap Africa

Hi Everyone
 
Hope you have had a lovely weekend!  I thought I would give combine a couple of challenges for this page.  Lindy Stamp Gang  & Scrap Africa  Sketch Challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on the two combined!


Loved the challenge of using the hexi on this one!  I only had two colours of the Lindy Stamp Gang mist and I think I will be buying more, they blended really well with the gesso and texture paste that I used on the page.

 
Some close ups, unfortunately you can not see the sparkle and shine.


 
Products Used:
 
Scrapmats - chipboard
Making Memories - mini hexi punch
Lindy Stamp Gang - Turtle Bay & Cheshire Cat
Crafters Work Shop templates
Heidi Swap - watercolor die cut word
Other products:  Embossing powder, glitter, patterned paper,cardstock
 
 
Thanks for looking and enjoy your week!
 


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete