Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sketchabilites #125



Hi there, hope you're having a great weekend! 

 Today  I would like to share with you the layout I created for the Sketchabilities sketch challenge,  its been sometime since I've been able to play along with their beautiful sketches.




Here is my take!

I used photos that were taken of my kids whilst they were holidaying in Perth quite a few years ago.  Yes they are not portrait perfect,  however that is what scrapping is all about!!!


I've used a number of different manufacturers here the papers are from Kaiser Craft, the bottom sheet is Con Brio from Chanteuse Collection and the 2nd layer up is Beloved from the Porcelain Rose Collection.  Some of the photo mat layers are packaging from Prima along with a few scraps from their Stationer's Desk & Cigar Box Secrets Collections.


Just a couple of close us, I used several stamps to create the back ground along with masks, gesso and gelatos'.  I have also machine stitched around the edge and randomly border punched.





Other Product used:

Prima blooms & mask
Memory box - Gwyneth Floral
Blue Fern & WOW Chipboard
Sequins
Stickers - unknown
Washi Tape
Stamps - Impression Obsession, Autumn Leaves


Thanks for stopping by!!!




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Lots of detail on this page & great layering. A very cool page. Thanks for playing at Sketchabilties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Fi, love all the detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fi! Love the colours and the use of imperfect pics. I agree - that's what scrapping's about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look you create with these mixed collections. The pic's are if not perfect very expressive and really stand out in spite of all the different patterns and techniques. That is such a great sketch, ....I actually have it on my scraptable too. I am wanting to get back to doing more sketches and even try to take part in a challenge and two. I used to enjoy that very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing love your layers and all your details. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much beautiful detail went into your layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers!!! This is stunning!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete