Saturday, April 21, 2018

Scrapmatts - Card & Gift bag set


Hello crafty friends, hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Today I share a gift set I have created using the lovely Scrapmatts products.


For the gift bag I have just used a paper lunch bag and inserted some cardstock to give the bottom strength,  this will also double up as an envelope for the card.


Scrapmatts products used for this Ornate Frames & Scrap Words 33. 

I have layered behind the frame torn scraps of paper and stamped with a Kaiser craft stamp.

For my card again layered firstly with some cardstock followed with timber look printed paper.  
The timber paper was cut, distressed and inked.   I have also used Stamperia's crackle paste
 with a Scrapmatts template, followed by some Scrapmats, String of Roses chipboard.






Other Product Used:

Prima Flowers & mists
Sean Binding
Kaiser - ribbon & harlequin stamp
Prills
unknown flowers
Archival ink
Stamperia crackle paste









Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment