Friday, September 7, 2018

Creative Artiste's #42nd Challenge

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #42

Happy Friday to all my crafty friends and welcome to
Creative Artiste's #42nd Challenge.


Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #41 last month.
Choosing a winner and Top Three was very difficult. If you would love to see the winner please pop on over to the blog.



This month our wonderful sponsor is the fabulous
Who are offering a $25 prize to our winner.


Our theme this month is, as always,
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"
Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.


For this month's Challenge I did a mixed media Scrapbooking page of my daughter and her friend.


I've used a watercolour sheet that has been printed with a resist flower pattern along with gold foil.  I have used Prima Bloom mists in Tangerine and Sunshine followed by texture paste.  Once this was dry I have used some old numbers that I had laying around.   Funny enough I created this background a few months ago but hadn't yet had the chance to use it.  When going through my photos I thought this one worked beautifully with it.


Here in the close up you can just see the little spots of gold.  I have also stamped using archival ink.  The pearl flourish I've used is a really old Prima one that I have jazzed up.  I have also done a lot of splattering of paint to build up texture.


And last but not least, I have used these beautiful new Prima flowers from the Flirty Fleru collection.  


Thanks for dropping by, hope you have enjoyed my share for this month and we look forward to seeing all of your creations.

Until next time!!!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful page Fi. Gorgeous colours, fabulous embellishments and wonderful gold foiling detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Fiona I love all the details and textures you've added and I LOVE the flowers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect composition, and such pretty colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful composition full of life, perfect for this photo!

    ReplyDelete