Monday, August 15, 2011
How Much Is Too Much - 178 Just Relaxing
I don't know where the time went, I cut it really close getting this one done. The lovely Tracee Proves and Debbi Tehrani hooked up and skype to ensure that each of us did not cheat on randomly picking our stuff.
You can check out what each of these ladies did and read the selection process by clicking on their names taking you to their blogs. For me I picked out about 40 pieces of scraps ranging in size, then both Tracee and Debbi selected 3 numbers each giving me a total of 6 random pieces of paper. Because each of the papers selected where quite small I decided to work on my 8" album that I had been neglecting.
The challenge 178 was to do a layout with the following:
- About something that you find relaxing. A moment relaxing with my husband.
- Close your eyes and dig into your stash of scrap patterned papers and randomly pick out at 6 or more pieces of papers and use those on your layout. No peeking!
- Do the same thing and pick 10 or more random buttons, ribbons or pearls. 2 Pins, 3 Websters Sticker, 1 button, 1 Star Sticker, 1 scrap of felt,1 Prima pearl leftover, and date sticker.
- Use 3 bits and pieces lying around on your desk (not patterned papers). If you have a clean desk, use 3 left-overs from your last project. A bulldog clip, Websters bloom and BG rubon,found that on the ground in the rubbish pile.
- 1 recycled item - I used some cutouts from the packaging in Websters Celebration Kit.
I hope you have enjoyed looking and hopefully inspired you enough to come on over and join in. Thanks in advanced for any comments that you may leave and have a great week.