Monday, October 13, 2014

Quick Hello!!!


Hi Everyone

I cannot believe its been well and truly over a month since I started the revamp of my craft space.
  I dreaded even the consideration when hubby suggested it, then after much thought I went with it.  As much as I'm loving the transformation its has been quite involved and time consuming,
I  blame this on PINTEREST!!!!  I couldn't simply just do a lick a paint on the wall and floors  with some new cupboards.  I decided I needed some inspirational quotes on the wall,  apparently these takes weeks to arrive, and some sweet fabric accents, such as curtains.

And with all this going on I spent 15 days over  in Perth visiting family, I hadn't seen my Grandfather who is now gong on 86 for quite a few years and it was great to see although he stoops a lot more he is still in good health and spirit.  Now I am back and just wanting to scrap so badly but still have jobs in my craft room to sort out.  I still have a few curtains to sew, Im thinking some sheer curtains will cut down on dust but still allow me to see what in my cupboards and it really is a big task to go through your craft room that has been an accumulation of over 10 years worth of collecting.

Anyway I have not layouts to share so I thought I would share some pics of my new space to date.




Love this one, especially that my craft work station face's it.


Another wall sticker quote and some of the curtains I have made to hide my albums.

 My new punch and die cut station.  Still wanting some magnetic boards so I can see some of my favourite die's at a glance.


A revamp of an old chair that I was going to throw out.

 Now all I need to do is get all my shelves sorted out with all my scrapping gear so I can start creating....Yawn!!!  already bored with the thought of that.

Bye for now!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely craft space. I really like the quotes, they are really inspirational. Thank yoy for visiting my blog and such nice words you left there :)

    ReplyDelete