Friday, March 29, 2019

A Belated Christmas

Hello & Welcome

Well it's been a little while since my last post, hubby and I took a road trip across to Western Australia.  Just the two of us and our fur babies, we loved it.  Okay there were parts on the Nullarbor that I wish it would just end but other than that it was a great experience.  We travelled over here way back in 1992 and whilst somethings had changed so much hadn't.  Like mobile service OMG who would have thought that this day and age that there would be none.  So at the first port of call with any mobile service I downloaded some Netflix....as you do...to help you get through those long boring sections.   Anyway I had better get on with it and show you what I have been working on.

I started these pages last year, but ran out of time getting them finished and totally forgot my Design Team post. This is why they are Christmas Themed, however I'm sure there are a few of you out there who haven't Scrapped last years Christmas photos.

Christmas Cruise

I  have used quite a bit of mixed media product along with some fussy cutting to get the layers onto this page.   I loved using the new Distress Oxides spray in Iced Spruce.  Love the effect you get .




Some close ups of the Scrapmats chipboard that I have used, I like the raw look of the chippies and with a couple of swipes of ink and some embellishing you can jazz these little pieces up.




On this next page I have used both Kaiser and Mintay papers, loved the colour way of the Kaiser paper and the Mintay has so many beautiful cutouts.



On this close up you can see the colouring and the crackle paint I've used on the Scrapmatt Christmas frame, I think I have used this design a few times as its one of my faves.



I love these wee little hanging ornaments, I've embossed them with the Stampendous distress powder, it gives them a nice two tone effect.






And of course you have to add a little tree to embellish the page.

If you would like any of these product pop on over to the Scrapmatts shop and get yourself some of these beautiful chippies....they are also an Australian company.

Thanks for stopping bye.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment