Saturday, June 29, 2019

Celebrating Mums with Scrapmatts

Hi & Welcome

Its been a little while since my last post, so much for life slowing down once the kids leave home....no such thing.  My reasoning behind this is,  because you are no longer needing a schedule and times just seems to get away from you when you don't have one.  

The page I created this month for Scrapmatts uses a picture taken on Mother's Day, It was great to spend the day with my mum which I haven't had the chance to do in years.  That's another thing with time, in a blink of an eye its just gone and you don't want to look back and wish you had done things differently.  We all need to be making the time to spend with our parents before they to are gone.

We started of the day with breakfast at home, then we headed of to Brisbane for a lovely lunch at the Six Acres Restaurant followed by some shopping in the city.  



For the background paper I have used one of the new Prima Fruit Paradise - In Season paper.  As much as I love doing mixed media its nice to have a background that you don't have to do to much to.  I have also used papers from the Mintay Collection Life's Stories.  




Other products used:

Scrapmatts - Clocks 09 embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang, Words
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Bonjour Butter embossing powder
49 & Market Flowers
Prima - Fruit Paradise - In Seasons paper, SIIC Flirty Fleur, Washi Icons, Color Bloom in Iris and Wild Raspberry
Prills
Embellish With Flair - Vintage Bees


Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my share for Scrapmatts this month.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment