Challenge #182 - Beautiful Autumn (Oct 10 - Oct 23)
Anna-Karin has come up with challenge #182 "October is such a beautiful autumn month. One of the things I love about autumn is all the textures you find in nature during this time of the year: all the leaves and the different colours, everything being made more apparent by the clear air. Few things are more beautiful than the reflection of autumn trees in a calm lake"
For this challenge, I would like you to use:
- Leaves in some form (embellishments, patterned paper etc.) - I used Transparency
- Paint, ink or mist to add a bit of texture to your page - Inked envelope
- Distressed edges - edges
- Something orange - ribbon
- 10 jewels, pearls or beads (for the date) - 1 border bling cut into 2 + 8 other jewels on the balloon
- 10 ribbons (also for the date) - 1 piece of orange cut into 2 + 8 others
We are also thrilled to have AmyC join us this month as our guest designer! She has been a faithful contributor to the past HMITM challenges and we love seeing her awesome digi designs that incorporate our wacky list of criteria :) If you would like the opportunity to have your work displayed over there come and give the challenge ago.
Products used: Maya Roads decorative envelopes, Colorbox ink, Websters All About Me papers & Bling. Ribbons.Stickers - Echo Park Hope everyone is having a great start to the week and look forward to seeing all your new creations.