Sunday, October 2, 2011

Black With Two - Baby Pink and Aqua

Its the start of the new month, and we all know what that means.... Lots of new and exciting Challenges to kick off October.

Black with Two has its new challenge with Baby Pink and Aqua, it was again a perfect opportunity to get another one of these portrait shots of my friends DN done. I still have another 3 to complete yet but I am working my way through them.




I matted my black cardstock onto some old MME paper, actually the bulk of this is MME products. I found some old mulberry paper laying around and layered it up twice to give it more bulk.



The acetate swirls and pink bling are Kaiser and the swirly pearls are from Prima. Thanks for looking and I hope you have sometime that you maybe able to drop by and give it ago, you have a whole month for this one.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous work of art! Loving how soft and pretty the mulberry looks juxtaposed with the dramatic black flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing!! I LOVE how you worked the colors!! It is all just beautiful! Love the photo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is simply beautiful! Love the design and how you put everything together so well....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout as usual Fi. Always love your work. Stunning as usual. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog too. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete