Monday, October 3, 2011

More Card Making

I decided to make another card this week with the following colours that I stumbled across. Not my favourite colours but I was more than happy with the end result. I thought it would be a great idea to make some cards and then give them bundle them up into a pack as Christmas Gifts.

I used the recipe following recipe to do the card and I have listed below the products I have used.




Product use: MME for the base of the card, Scenic Route was used for the first semi circle, I used the Martha Stewart punch for the lace scalloped semi circle and some Bella paper for the floral requirement along with some old Sassfrasslass. I cut the little cherry element from Websters Spring Market that had the gingham top and also spots that I then dressed up with dimensional pearls. I also scalloped punched the bottom of the card and a piece up the top for the borders. The little film strip behind the Maya Rds pin is also from the Websters paper range.

Well I am in card making mode and really enjoying at the moment, so keep an eye out as I will be uploading another one hopefully in the next day or so.

Thanks for checking out and for any comments you may leave in advance.


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Fi, this is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Wowzers! You've outdone yourself! You rocked the colors, as always, and the design is fantabulous! Love all your elements. That cherry jar is just too cute, and I love the floral paper and stick pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Fi!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banged it out of the ball park!! Love these colors.. awesome that you recycled a color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card FI... nice color combo too... Awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just gorgeous! You really got those colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that colour combo myself - very Christmassy! Yay for cardmaking - your idea about packing a few into a gift bundle is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Fi.
    I haven't posted my project yet. Hope is the last thing to leave us, right...?
    I did not think of Christmas when I saw this, but that is of course a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete