Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Reveal Time Again

You read right, I can finally show you some of the other pages I have worked on through out the month for C'est Magnifique Kit Club.  Before I start showing you some of the gorgeous pages I just want to let you know that if you a feeling inspired after seeing mine or any other DT members pages there is four kits still available.

Leslie has been getting so many inquiry's after the release.  that she thought she would make a few extra of these May kits, if you don't want to miss out you have better get  over there and grab one these, they will not last long.  Click on the above link it will take you directly to the kit...


I couldn't resist using this one of my brother and his baby girl, taken nearly 12 years ago I just love the expression on their faces, I think we all know that look when we have been woken from a deep sleep...lol



I loved the rustic feel to this kit, and I really had fun working with it and creating a soft that could still look pretty.  Again I have used my circle die, and my bubble punch I'm thinking I need to stop using ciecles...


 Flowers have been hand made using my EK Sucess Daisy jumbo punch and the other flowers were from the sizzix 3D flower.

 MAIN KIT
Blue/White Dot Ribbon
White Appliques
Shimmerz: Blueberry Cobbler
Prima flowers: Perle Bebe Song Bird
Prima: Nature's Garden Chipboard Pieces
Dress It Up: Flats in Tuscon and St. Croix
Papers - Alice, Royal Garden, Quadrille,  
Theresa Collins - Metal Corners

7DOTS EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ON
7 Dots Studio Stickers 12x12 Wonderland
7 Dots Studio Alpha Stickers 6x12 Social Games Wonderland
7 Dots Studio Alpha Stickers 6x12 White Rabbit Wonderland  

MY TOOLS 
Nestabilities Grand Circle
Martha Stewart - Bubble border punch
Sizzix - Rolled Flowers die cut


THE SPIT






This photo was taken on one of our Sunday outings down at the Gold Coast, It's nice just to take a stroll out on the jetty and watch the world go by.

On this one I have decorative machine stitched around the edges and on the mats behind the photo.  I used my nestabilities doily die and cut the doily pattern out from the patterned paper.  The border underneath was created by ripping the pattern from one of the papers, punched with the circle punch then layered back up.  Flowers were again created using my dies and I have used shimmerz from the kit to paint my letters.


MAIN KIT

Shimmerz: Blueberry Cobbler
Green Tara: Blue Cherry Blossoms
Prima flowers: Perle Bebe Song Bird
Want2Scrap Chipboard: Stylish Alphabet
Dress It Up: Flats in Tuscon and St. Croix
Papers: Quadrille, Spades Clubs and Follow the Rabbit

7DOTS EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ON
7 Dots Studio Stickers 12x12 Wonderland
7 Dots Studio Alpha Stickers 6x12 White Rabbit Wonderland  

Thanks for looking and I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created so far.  If you have any questions please feel  free to ask.   And again thank you to those who not only take the time to read my post but also those that leave comments, as they are always appreciated.



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love the photo of your brother and his beautiful baby, this page is priceless. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Fi... I hope you had a good weekend..

    As always I really enjoy looking at your projects...they are always very inspiring... so true... you are good with muted and vintagey shabby style... but I'm not... we are the total opposite he he...which make US both appreciate each other creations!!! He he....and get inspired... Love the distressed edges... the colors... and the wonderful layering... You are amazing my friend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you have handled 7 Dots - to PERFECTION!! Congrats - these grungy pages look too good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Fi. I love the colours and the photos are excellent. Love the 'just woken up' look...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these two pages the stitching is very cool!! Thanks for haring these!

    ReplyDelete