Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sneek Peeks

Some days if feels like I am posting every other day and then it seems to come to a lull.  I have been extremely busy and thought I would share a little of what I have been up to.

Firstly I have been scrapping madly with the Kit from Cést Magnifique, I loved this kit at first site when Leslie showed us in the DT Forum, however I was a little worried that I might not be able to get my style out of it.  However 5 layouts later I am more than happy at how they have turned out.  Sorry can't show them yet but keep an eye out for when I do.

Secondly I have also been busy catching up with my friend who visited for a few days, I don't mind visitors at any time but I like it even more when they are as dedicated to scrapbooking as me.  This way we can both hang out in my scrap room, just my poor husband then gets neglected instead.  Oh well it was only for a couple of days and he really doesn't mind.

Thirdly I am in the process of trying to work out the details for my DD 18th Birthday, her Grandparents will be traveling from Perth its just a shame more of our family cannot come across.  And if we go ahead an have a party there is going to be drinking so we need to think of accommodation.  I'm all for bringing a tent and set up your own camp site, but even that may be a struggle considering we live so high up on a hill.   If the weather was warmer it wouldn't be a problem but it has already turned cool here so I am thinking they may need something more than a blanket.   Then their is the cake, trying to find some where that is going to make something amazing, where is Cake Boss when you need him.  I've always wanted to know what Red Velvet Cake taste like so I made a sample today, and can honestly say I am still none the wiser to what I think about it.  Thinking I will have to give this one some more thought but at the same time I had better get it sorted.

And last but not least my Sneek Peek for the Challenge over at Colorful Creations, this will go up on the 15th USA time so come on over and take a look, in the mean time there is still loads of Challenges you can take up including our monthly ABC's of me Album.





For those that made it all the way through, thanks for reading my ramblings, and those that didn't well that's okay as well.

Bye for now Fi


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh those flowers look lovely Fi!
    Good luck with the 18th arrangements, it is a tricky one as some frineds are 18 and some won't be. I found the 21st much easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have been busy, loving the sneak at the flowers, love rolled flowers, they look so pretty, take care, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneaks...can't wait to see the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers and want to wish you well for the 18th birthday party. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sneaks & can't wait to see the full layouts! oooh I envy you a scrappy friend in real life! I have none here & would just love to talk scrap in person :) And my thoughts on red velvet cake - over-rated - looks very funky but doesn't taste any different! A bit disappointing hey?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone for the well wishes, unless its my cooking, lol I think it maybe a little overrated. However after my son got over the colour of it he has decided he does like it after all and my hubby loved it. Well its not their birthday they will have to wait.

      Delete